This Audi B5 RS4 Avant needs no introduction if you are into the euro scene show car circuit. Usually this example is found cruising around the lake in Worthersee, Austria. Here’s a spec list below of the modifications.
• Respray five years ago in factory Misano red
• Engine tune to 600 bhp
• Gepfeffert ultra low coilovers
• Audi Ceramic brake upgrade front and rear including rear handbrake calipers
• Custom 20″ 3 piece BBS E88 zero lip wheels
• Interior retrim, entire dash (top and bottom), seats, ignition cowling, centre console, door cards retrimmed in black leather, headlining, pillars, door card sections and door pocket inserts trimmed in charcoal alcantara
Starting with a safe wash and decontamination, this was followed by a two stage machine polilsh to rid swirl marks and general defects.
Two layers of ODK Revere ceramic wax applied to the paintwork. Glass polished inside and out with Angelwax H2GO rain repellent protects the exterior glass.
Interior cleaned, sanitised and vacuumed throughout. Wheels removed, barrels cleaned, treated with Titan Coatings Ultra Top Coat including calipers. Inner arches cleaned/dressed. Lastly, the engine bay was cleaned and dressed.